Daisypath Wedding tickers

Better Use of My Time

>> Friday, March 12, 2010

I've been thinking a lot about this one here lately. I'm due at the end of the month, and so I haven't been going anywhere, or doing very much, cause we want to make sure this kiddo waits for Gunlover to be home. So I spend a lot of my day, vegging out. Then I realized, rather than watching TV, I could be reading a book. Wow! A novel thought...if I could do something else other than watch TV, what else can I do with my time?
I spend a lot of time on or around my computer, because Gunlover talks to me via Skype (I love technology), and so I started figuring out ways to better spend my time on the computer. I remembered that I had written articles for eHow before, so I started back up on that, and then I found out that about.com had an opening for writers on the topic of Military Families. So I spent the other evening writing an article & submitting my application. So we'll see!

Quick shout-out, welcome Company Girls! What coffee/chocolate/cider/tea are you enjoying today? :)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP