Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday 5 - Fun Breakfast Questions

>> Saturday, June 26, 2010

Okay I know this is the 2nd meme of the day, but I'm having fun. And you are learning things about me right? :) If I'm getting annoying, please tell me so I don't drive away any followers? But I hope you're all charmed by my infinite quirkiness, lol. If you like it, go check it out at http://www.friday5.org

Just for fun, I'm joining in the Friday 5 this week. Check out other participants at http://www.friday5.org/

1. Oh my goodness! You have to run out the door right now and you haven’t eaten! Before dashing out, what do you grab to wolf down on your way?
Well I'm horrendously notorious for not eating breakfast. But when I was military, if I did eat breakfast, it was usually a blueberry or banana nut muffin..the kind that are individually wrapped.

2. What’s a popular breakfast you dislike?
I'm just not much on poptarts.

3. You’re going out for breakfast anywhere you want, and someone else is treating! Where do you go and what do you order?
Don't much care where, so long as they have Belgian waffles with strawberry sauce. And omelets with lots of cheese & veggies. Yum!

4. What do you have when you need a simple, healthy (or healthy-ish, for those of you who just don’t do healthy!) breakfast?
Granola & fruit.

5. You’ve been invited to a breakfast potluck. What are you most likely to bring?
My specialty :D 5 Cheese & Ham Scrambled Eggs

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP