Daisypath Wedding tickers

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In - The Game Begins!

>> Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm so excited about this!!! I've been looking for a good Friday meme that was up my ally, and here one just pops up. And I'm in on the first one? Ahh when Wifey is famous for this meme, I'll be able to say I knew her when...*tear*

Oh hey that reminds me. I ran across a blog post where someone was discussing the "action in asterisks" thing. I obviously am not worried about it. Does it bug any of you? Do you even notice when someone does it?

Without further ado, here's the MilSpouse Fill In. :) (Oh wait! Anyone have problems with emoticons? Oh well...)
1. How did you and your spouse/significant other meet?
I met my husband at the CAC (community center on base). It wasn't love at first sight, and I didn't know I'd met him when I did. It's a really long explanation, so if you'd like to know, check out my story about us. :)


2. What is the best thing about being a MilSpouse?
We all understand something about each other, that few others will truly understand. And the support is amazing. My husband is overseas right now, and my neighbors have been looking out for me. They helped me out while I was pregnant before my husbands mid-tour, and after he left again.
 
3. What is the hardest thing about being a MilSpouse?
The hardest thing is not always know where he is, how long it will until you hear from again. I'm definitely someone who is horrible about worrying.

4. What is your favorite dish?
Chicken enchiladas with sour cream sauce. I also love steak & potatoes. And I'm in love with most fruits and veggies. But not mango. Well I'm in love with mango, but it sadly doesn't love me back.

5. If you could change one thing in this world, what would it be?
I wouldn't presume to change too many things in this world, because I don't have omnipotence, or omnipresence. So I don't know how one thing would affect all the rest of the things. One of the things I most desire to change, will be changing soon, and when it does you will all be hearing the whole story.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP