Daisypath Wedding tickers

VLog Top Ten #1: 10 Reasons I'm So Tired

>> Tuesday, June 29, 2010

 Alright ladies! I bit! I finally did it....and it's not all that great, roflol. Okay so the video quality surprised me...much better than expected. The sound? Not so much. I don't know if I just have a really quiet computer, or if I'm just really that quiet. I don't think I'm a quiet person, but it doesn't seem to matter how loud I talk, I had to have the computer at top volume to hear the video. So please let me know if there's anything you didn't catch..maybe I should add subtitles, lol.

Hope you enjoy! And whether or not you enjoy, there's a ton of other wonderful posts at OhAmanda's. So link up, and have fun. :) 

Top Ten {Tuesday}

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP