Daisypath Wedding tickers

Credit Where Credit Is Due

>> Sunday, February 14, 2010

I've been struggling for a blog theme. It's something that always seems appealing to me, but I never can come up with any ideas. But then, after reading my Mom's latest blog post (link below), it occurred to me, that I'm probably not alone. And it's not just blogging that it applies to. I have a long list of goals that I want to accomplish, but I spend more time dreaming, than living.

This year, it's time to start making the changes that I've always wanted to make. Learn the things I want to learn, do the things I want to do. So this next season of my life, is about accomplishments.

The inspiration was a post that my Mom made on her blog, about creating pockets of beauty & order. The challenge seems to be part FlyLady, part Alexandra Stoddard, fully enthusiastic & borderline crazy. The perfect combination! Check it out for yourself...

The post that started it all!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP