Daisypath Wedding tickers

Random Dozen

>> Wednesday, April 21, 2010




1. Ever had any run-ins with the "library police?"

Not exactly. I unintentionally racked up a huge fine at a library when I was younger, because a friend volunteered to take the books back to the library and forgot they were in his back seat...for over a month!

2. Do you have a special organizational plan and place for wrapping paper, gift bags, etc., or do you just purchase whatever you need as you give gifts?

I usually purchase as I go, but I hate that! I makes me feel highly disorganized, and horribly behind. Since my life is finally starting to settle out some, I'd like to remedy that this year.

3. Have you ever been in (first-hand witness) a natural disaster?

Haha! You should ask my best friend back home, about the tornado we were in together! :)

4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?

I Write the Songs & Mandy

5. What's the best costume you've ever worn?

This is easy. My Mom made a Cleopatra costume for me, when I was about 13-14..she did the eye makeup and found the perfect earrings for it. My Dad even said he would have had a hard time recognizing me if he ran into me on the street.

6. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?

The dictionary.

7. What's your favorite breakfast food?

Hmm..omelets with lots of veggies, and blueberry pancakes or belgian waffles with strawberry topping.

8. Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial?

No, but I have been inspired to purchase things I saw on them. Just not from them.

9. Have you ever crawled through a window?

Yeah, when my ex-mother-in-law locked herself out of her house.

10. Do you believe in love at first sight?

I think you can have instant chemistry, but it takes time to blossom into love.

11. How man pairs of jeans do you own?

I don't know how many pairs I have from before the baby, or during the baby..but currently, I have 2 pairs.

12. If someone were going to bake a cake to honor/represent you, what would it be? (Think creatively, like Duff and Crew on "Ace of Cakes.")

Hmmm an American flag, waving from a mic stand.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP