Daisypath Wedding tickers

Branching Out SpitFire Style

>> Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hey Everyone!
I don't know if I've been missed or not, but here's what's been going on. I've been trying to get my daughter back for approximately 4 years now. I've had conflict after conflict, and finally early this year, I was able to find an attorney I could afford. We've been getting closer & closer to getting her back, and now I'm days away from the antagonist being served with papers informing her of a court date.

Meanwhile I'm plugging away at my medical transcriptionist training. I've decided to add the "medical editor" add-on. And then strongly considering taking medical coding training afterwards. I'll have a triumvirate of in-home careers that I can do.

Inspired by Redhead Riter, I've decided that I'll start at least one more blog, and it (or they) will be more focused. I've started a review blog that you can check out at Fiery-Reviews. We'll see what more comes out down the road.

I hope y'all check it out, and I hope y'all let me know what you think about it. :) Keep me & Jewel in your prayers, and pray for a swift reunion.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP